Thursday, October 22, 2009

Touching Base

Last night I got a chance to meet with folks from church and spend some time talking about life, the church, and future ministry. Its great to see that the desire is there in the hearts and minds of the young people to continue the work of God and His church in these days.

We even made a new dish for them to try out and it came out OK - I think. Funny thing is my wife didn't even try it because it was made with pork meat. I guess she's not into PIGS. It came out OK I think for the first time. Anyone want the recipe?

Hearing them out allowed me to see into their thought process and gauge their interests and passions. These folks want to get involved and make a difference in this generation. What an awesome feeling! The future is now and get ready for some great things ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment