Friday, June 18, 2010

Winding Down to Fathers Day!

This week has been interesting!  The weekend will be full of things to do and places to be.  The body and mind is winding down.  But thank God for the health and ability to be here and enjoy these moments in life. 

It's been a true pleasure to read a simple story from the Bible and how the Word truly comes to life through the Holy Spirit and it speaks to you.  Dwelling on the Word truly is different than just reading the Word.  I've come to realize it over these past several years. 

I have the privilege to minister at a church on Fathers Day.  In preparation the Spirit led me to a father in the book of Luke.  There are so many life applications to take from his life story.  I hope and pray that God makes it clear and relevant for His people on Sunday.  The details will follow next week ...

On a "father" note ... having Abigail in my life has made me look at life differently.  Even though my wife doesn't think I can feed Abi - which is not my strong suit ... I know we can definitely be an example for her in so many ways.  Those ways must be positive ways! 

Enjoy The Ride,

Cecil

p.s. To all the fathers,
HAPPY FATHERS DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment