Thursday, February 14, 2013

Was Asked These Questions

Back in 2008, I had to tackle these questions.  Here are my thoughts from then and amazing to see it becoming reality years later.  God is faithful!

What character traits and values do you regard most highly?
Integrity, initiative, and accountability are traits and values that I deem to be essential to a servant leader. A team player or leader has to walk worthy of their calling (integrity), exercise the faith they profess (initiative), and realize they play a vital part in the body of Christ (accountable).

Do you prefer working alone or as part of a team?
I prefer working in a team environment because in a team we can hear different perspectives on the same issue. I alone cannot think of everything but I need people around me to bring their ideas, suggestions, corrections, etc… to the table in order for the team to be successful.

Describe your ideal job description (if you had all the resources available to you and you could do anything that you wanted to do, what would that be?).
I would pastor a local church that is focused on impacting the lives in the local community. Bringing young people, children, parents, and families together through different mediums and empowering them in God’s strength is a passion for me. Leading a ministerial and administration team that is equipped with all the tools to do the work that advances the vision God has set on my heart and fulfills the mission God has placed on the church.

Enjoying The Ride,

Pastor Cecil

p.s. If you read this, be the first person to tell me this Sunday at CWS and you will receive a gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment