Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Throwdown to Surrender Continued...

All I can say is that I know that God spoke to me and the church this Sunday. People said they received something for themselves and believe the church heard a prophetic word. I trust that God will continuously remind us and encourage us to push forward. Praise God and all glory belongs to HIM alone!

A FEW TIDBITS:

Repair your altars by surrendering your past. Take out sin and put in obedience to God. Dont let the past hold you back from enjoying the present and God-ordained future.

Give God and release to Him what you have right now as you surrender the present. As the items on the altar were placed in order - get your life in order. Get your priorities straight with God. Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and THEN ALL THESE THINGS SHALL BE ADDED UNTO YOU! Let it out of your hands and place at the feet of Jesus.

Then cry out to God that sustained your fathers and forefathers and trust Him to do a miracle for you and your generation. My generation and my child's generation need to SEE the miracles of God firsthand. The elders need to pray and encourage it. My peers need to pray and work for it. My children need to experience it. He will come down in all power and work the miracle when the light seems to be fading out and the darkness seems to be rolling in.

Dare to stand up even as one in the midst of trouble and chaos for God and He will never put you to shame.

Enjoy The Ride,

Cecil

No comments:

Post a Comment