Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Love Giving T-Shirts Away

I love to walk into the church and sense a special day is ahead.

I love to see people engaged in a time of worship and praise. 

I love to see spontaneous moves be orchestrated by the greatest composer & director - Holy Spirit.

I love to hear how God speaks the same thing to different people w/o their knowledge. 

I love to hear how people's hurts, struggles, pain, and needs were ministered to by a song, the Word, or a testimony.

I love to see how a simple worship set up can go a long way.

I love when the only plan is that we worship our way thru the service. 

I love when first time visitors become second time guests.

I love to see second time guests become consistent attenders at church.

I love to see consistent attenders bring their friends and family with them to church.

I love to see individuals exercise their God-given gift and talent for His glory.

I love to be obedient to a Spirit-led request by a former drug addict to share his testimony to encourage the church. God is able to transform anyone! His first visit to the church, only talked to him on the phone once prior, and didn't know his story until he shared it in front of the church, we had run out of time, but still!!!!

I love to serve God and  His church. 

Oh by the way, I love when we give t-shirts away after CWS ... because that means we have more new people coming to church.  Its our gift to those who attend for the first time.  We gave 3 away this Sunday and we have more to give.  Get yours this Sunday @ CWS.  Thanking God for every memory on this journey!

Enjoy The Ride,

Cecil

No comments:

Post a Comment